Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

"The Highlands Watch" - New Community Publication

This is a new blog I am starting to bring attention to issues relative to the Highlands community in Lynn, Ma. It is my intention to bring to light all of the activities going on in this neighborhood and promote all of the positive things that are happening here.

Don't be misled by the positive nature of that last paragraph. In order to be truly uplifting, this blog will also address the negative aspects of our representation and perception. If we truly want change to come, we must also confront our demons.

Hopefully, "The Highlands Watch" can become a forum for all of our community leaders to address our neighbors. In that regard I hope to serve as editor and not sole contributor. That depends on you. I ask you to follow me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment