Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LET THERE BE LIGHT

I was listening to an old Bruce Springsteen song on the car radio, "DANCING IN THE DARK" and my wife reminded me we have been dancing in the dark for a couple of months up here in the HIGHLANDS. It seems that the only light the streetlight on the corner of Rock Ave. and Hollingsworth sees is the light of day.

It seems to me this should be a big safety concern. The inauguration's over (I know cause I was there). Now it's time to get down to running the city. It's no longer a battle of who's the best man for the job cause you guys, you got the job.

I don't know nothing about any etiquette or turf wars over who knows whose Ward it's in. All I know is it's dark at night, I can't see any precinct lines on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment