Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BEING THERE

You can tell it is election time. Politicians and wanna-be politicians filled all the extra seats at our meeting. It's a good thing when you can command that type of attention. Hopefully some people are starting to pay attention to the Highlands. Good things are happening. I mean HICO was giving away FREE tomatoes and NONE were thrown.

In attendance last night were RICK STARBARD and MARIA CARRASCO, both from the Lynn School Committee and DELORES "how can I be prejudiced with a name like this?" Defillipo, a candidate for the Lynn School Committee. Also present were CALVIN ANDERSON, candidate for councilor-at-large, and CEF ROSA,Ward 4 candidate. I have to study more but Cef may be my man.

I missed CLAY WALSH. I guess his "Sail For Change" don't dock here.

No comments:

Post a Comment