Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PLANTING OF A PLAQUE

Tonight was the Harrison Harley Memorial Celebration/Fundraiser (Harry was all about raising money). All of the money raised has been committed to be directed to the completion of the construction of the HARRISON HARLY HOOP HOUSE (I can not take credit for that eloquent example of alliteration ecstasy, I wish I could).

Politicians were more prolific than weeds in the garden tonight. From the LYNN CITY COUNCIL CANDIDATES TIM PHELAN, DAN CAHILL, RICH COLUCCI (all incumbents) accompanied by HONG NET, CLAY WALSH, and (my man) CEF ROSA. The LSC CANDIDATES present were RICK STARBARD,MARIA CARRASCO (both LS members) and seeking election for the first-time were CHARLIE GALLO and DELORES DIFILLIPO (Hey I think I spelled it right).

Harry would have been thrilled at the level of attention this event garnered and was smiling down at the fact NICK and ANDY jumped at the opportunity to make this a "teaching moment" with an explanation of aquaponics and the use of fish poop to produce green food. Does anyone want a slice of watermelon?

No comments:

Post a Comment