Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

SHOULD WE PUT SOME POLITICIAN'S PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS?

The HIGHLANDS COALITION meeting tonight suffered a DRASTIC DECLINE in politicians pining for precious post primary attention. Only RICK STARBARD out of the eight potential LSC candidates was in attendance. Sad because our next voting opportunity is NOV. 8. Not too mention HICO will have a debate hosted by the CAPABLE CLEO HEREFORD on Mon. Oct. 17 at the FORD SCHOOL. I wonder who will be brave enough to IGGY THIS EVENT?

Council candidates were sparse as well. Sitting next to me was my man, CEFARINO ROSA, WARD 4 COUNCIL CANDIDATE. Next to him was HONG NET, COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE, top vote getter in WARD 4.

HICO will have a COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE debate at the FORD SCHOOL on Mon., Oct 24. Again it is hoped everybody shows up so I have something to write about. Of course, if they don't show, I'll have MORE to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment